Time for YOU to choose the best of the year!
Welcome to the 2017 Horse Nation Readers’ Choice Awards! For 2017, we’re giving readers the opportunity to look back at some of your favorite posts and articles from the past year and decide which of them deserves to win the ultimate year-end title.
For the Kentucky Performance Products Best Photo Challenge Gallery of 2017, we’ve highlighted the six most-viewed collections resulting from our weekly photo challenge: a prompt is announced each week on Monday and the gallery, full of reader submissions via Instagram and Facebook, is usually posted on Thursday.
Check them out one more time and then vote in the poll below! Our Readers’ Choice Award winners will be announced on Friday, December 29.
The nominees are…
9 Times Our Readers Were DIY Champions
25 Fabulous Mane Jobs
Beauty boy ready for anything ______________________________________ #horses #equestrian #equinephotography #equestrianphotography #equine #horselover #horseobsessed #showhorse #braids #horsebraids #plaits #chestnut #chrome #bigbaby #giraffe #dressage #dressagehorse #horsenation @horsesobsession @horses @horses_addicted @smartpak #horsedaisy_feature
9 ‘Helpful’ Barn Cats
21 Things That Should Be Scary… But Aren’t
8 Tongue-Out Horses (Best of Show)
About Kentucky Performance Products, LLC:
Feeding IR or Cushing’s Horses?
Ask your vet about NutrientWise™.
- Adds essential vitamins and minerals that counter the effects of oxidative stress caused by normal metabolism and exercise. The harder a horse works, the more nutritional support it needs.
- Contributes essential vitamins and minerals to a diet containing mostly hay, hay cubes or fiber pellets. This is especially important in diets where grass and grain is limited due to metabolic disease or weight control.
- Delivers vitamins and minerals that support a robust immune system in horses of all ages.
- Fills in dietary gaps for horses that are not eating recommended levels of fortified concentrates (pellets or sweet feeds).
- Maintains adequate nutrient levels to support the healing of tissue and bones in horses that are recovering from illness or injury and are on restricted diets.
- Provides the supplementation necessary to protect the nutritional status of both the mare and her foal during the last trimester of pregnancy and lactation.
- Supplies additional vitamins and minerals to support the rapid bone and muscular growth in young horses
For more information, visit KPPvet.com.