Kentucky Performance Products: ‘Oh Crap’ Monday
Monday is already the crappiest day of the week, so it only makes sense that we make things official. Here’s our latest “oh crap” moment.
I admire jumpers and eventers. I am amazed by the feats athleticism shown in the stadium and on cross country courses. I think the riders are brave and bold and that their horses are equally so.
I don’t jump. First, I am a wimp. Second, I am fairly certain this is how my jumping career would simultaneously start and end:
Hopefully this young rider’s “oh crap” moment of ejection and bring a smile to your face this Monday morning. And don’t worry, Horse Nation, both pony and rider are just fine.
Have an “Oh Crap” moment to share? Email your photo/video and a brief explanation of what is going down to [email protected]. Instagram users, tag your moments with #OhCrapMonday (your photos need to be set to public or we won’t see them!)
Go forth and tackle your Monday, Horse Nation. Go Riding!
About Kentucky Performance Products, LLC:
Need to sustain a healthy hindgut?
Ask your vet about ProbioticWise™.
- Maintains the healthy population of beneficial bacteria throughout the GI tract
- Supports the restoration of normal GI tract function in horses challenged by diarrhea
- Supports complete digestion of starch and sugar in the foregut, lowering the risk of hindgut upset and pH imbalances (acidosis) that can lead to colic and laminitis
- Supports reduced inflammation levels in GI tract tissues
- Supplies nutrients to the gastrointestinal tissues that support the healing of stomach and colonic ulceration
- Supplies polyphenols, nucleotides, and polysterols—antioxidants that contribute to the maintenance of healthy intestinal cell membrane function
For more information, visit KPPvet.com.
Leave a Comment