Who side passes better? The horse or her trainer?
Look at this fancy footwork! No restraints and no aids — just a subtle cue and some really good training! After watching this video, we’re inspired to get out of our seats and teach our horses something new!
View this post on Instagram
I’m so happy tonight cause Ciara is doing a lot better in her muscles and in her back!!!❤️Thank you so so much @bondibella for helping her with your magical hands!🙏🏼💗🌟 This video is from another day showing some stretchy movements we’ve been doing lately, a little bit overworked here maybe but well, a great stretch😅(put some sound on it cause don’t want you to hear me instruct the camera assistant😹🙈) Couldn’t have wished for a better start this year☺️✨💗 • • • • • • • #libertyhorse #liberty #libertytraining #horse #greyhorse #horsesofinstagram #instahorse #equine #pferde #equestrian #frihet #cutie #clicker #clickertraining #klickerträning #klicker #positivereinforcementtraining #positivereinforcement #powerhorse #horsepower #lovemyhorse #horselife #equestrianlife #superpower #superhorse #sidepass #stretch #myhearthorse #loveforlife
Go riding, Horse Nation!
About Kentucky Performance Products, LLC:
Need to sustain a healthy hindgut?
Ask your vet about ProbioticWise™.
- Maintains the healthy population of beneficial bacteria throughout the GI tract
- Supports the restoration of normal GI tract function in horses challenged by diarrhea
- Supports complete digestion of starch and sugar in the foregut, lowering the risk of hindgut upset and pH imbalances (acidosis) that can lead to colic and laminitis
- Supports reduced inflammation levels in GI tract tissues
- Supplies nutrients to the gastrointestinal tissues that support the healing of stomach and colonic ulceration
- Supplies polyphenols, nucleotides, and polysterols—antioxidants that contribute to the maintenance of healthy intestinal cell membrane function
For more information, visit KPPvet.com.