Teamwork makes the dream work!
This brother and sister are the future of roping. In this video Rocco Birone is pulling the dummy while his sister, Janelle Vidovich, follows behind and practices her roping skills. This unconventional practice setup is sure to instill the correct skills for these two to be successful horsemen and women as they grow up!
View this post on Instagram
Who says you can’t practice during quarantine? Rocco Birone helping sister, Janelle Vidovich, out with her breakaway practice. . . . #TeamFastBack #FastBackRopes #QualityToTheCore #theFastBackrocket #FastBackcatches #breakawayroper #cowgirlsthatcatch #breakawayroping #cowgirl #launchtherocket #rodeo #rodeolife #longlivecowgirls #westernlifestyle #ropehorses #Athena #theEdge
Never quit practicing and go riding, Horse Nation!
About Kentucky Performance Products, LLC:
Need to sustain a healthy hindgut?
Ask your vet about ProbioticWise™.
- Maintains the healthy population of beneficial bacteria throughout the GI tract
- Supports the restoration of normal GI tract function in horses challenged by diarrhea
- Supports complete digestion of starch and sugar in the foregut, lowering the risk of hindgut upset and pH imbalances (acidosis) that can lead to colic and laminitis
- Supports reduced inflammation levels in GI tract tissues
- Supplies nutrients to the gastrointestinal tissues that support the healing of stomach and colonic ulceration
- Supplies polyphenols, nucleotides, and polysterols—antioxidants that contribute to the maintenance of healthy intestinal cell membrane function
For more information, visit KPPvet.com.