Last week you watched tug of war, and this week you can watch a game of tag!
Get ready for your Tuesday entertainment! This cat is engaged in the chase of his life, running after this mini foal. This mini foal seems to be enjoying the game as she kicks and bucks around! We’re unsure which one is having more fun, but either way we’re entertained.
Play tag and go riding, Horse Nation!
About Kentucky Performance Products, LLC:
Need to sustain a healthy hindgut?
Ask your vet about ProbioticWise™.
- Maintains the healthy population of beneficial bacteria throughout the GI tract
- Supports the restoration of normal GI tract function in horses challenged by diarrhea
- Supports complete digestion of starch and sugar in the foregut, lowering the risk of hindgut upset and pH imbalances (acidosis) that can lead to colic and laminitis
- Supports reduced inflammation levels in GI tract tissues
- Supplies nutrients to the gastrointestinal tissues that support the healing of stomach and colonic ulceration
- Supplies polyphenols, nucleotides, and polysterols—antioxidants that contribute to the maintenance of healthy intestinal cell membrane function
For more information, visit KPPvet.com.