Kentucky Performance Products Tuesday Video: Tug of War
Who won this game?
This horse and puppy are enjoying a playful game of tug of war. We’re not sure which of these two is having more fun participating, but they both seem quite entertained and content with the other’s company. They’re also doing a great job of tugging on our heart strings!
Have some fun and go riding, Horse Nation!
About Kentucky Performance Products, LLC:
Need to sustain a healthy hindgut?
Ask your vet about ProbioticWise™.
- Maintains the healthy population of beneficial bacteria throughout the GI tract
- Supports the restoration of normal GI tract function in horses challenged by diarrhea
- Supports complete digestion of starch and sugar in the foregut, lowering the risk of hindgut upset and pH imbalances (acidosis) that can lead to colic and laminitis
- Supports reduced inflammation levels in GI tract tissues
- Supplies nutrients to the gastrointestinal tissues that support the healing of stomach and colonic ulceration
- Supplies polyphenols, nucleotides, and polysterols—antioxidants that contribute to the maintenance of healthy intestinal cell membrane function
For more information, visit KPPvet.com.