Monday is already the crappiest day of the week, so it only makes sense that we make things official. Here’s our latest “oh crap” moment.
Nothing sums up a Monday morning after a four-day weekend better than this — a lameness exam (and having to do one is already pretty crappy) that can’t get underway due to the antics of a long-eared troublemaker. Talk about a double whammy (even if it does make us chuckle).
Go forth and tackle your Monday, Horse Nation. Go Riding!
Have an “Oh Crap” moment to share? Email your photo/video and a brief explanation of what is going down to [email protected]. Instagram users, tag your moments with #OhCrapMonday (your photos need to be set to public or we won’t see them!)
About Kentucky Performance Products, LLC:
Need to support strong, sound bones in layups or young horses?
Ask your vet about BoneWiseTM.
- Maintains optimal levels of bone density when horses are confined to their stalls.
- Delivers a readily digestible, natural source of calcium and trace minerals necessary for optimal bone development.
- Supports enhanced bone mineral content and bone turnover that encourages the swift repair of microdamage.
- Supplies yeast cultures that support improved mineral and vitamin digestibility.
- Sustains vitamin D at levels necessary for healthy bone development.
For more information, visit KPPvet.com.