Monday is already the crappiest day of the week, so it only makes sense that we make things official. Here’s our latest “oh crap” moment.
For those of us who spend any amount of time out on the trail on our horses, we are familiar with those moments when we’re trying to encourage our horses to move forward calmly and gently in order to avoid incident. Sometimes those moments don’t turn out quite how we would like.
Hopefully you’re not dumped into your Monday so unceremoniously.
Have an “Oh Crap” moment to share? Email your photo/video and a brief explanation of what is going down to [email protected]. Instagram users, tag your moments with #OhCrapMonday (your photos need to be set to public or we won’t see them!)
Go forth and tackle your Monday, Horse Nation. Go Riding!
About Kentucky Performance Products, LLC:
Need to sustain a healthy hindgut?
Ask your vet about ProbioticWise™.
- Maintains the healthy population of beneficial bacteria throughout the GI tract
- Supports the restoration of normal GI tract function in horses challenged by diarrhea
- Supports complete digestion of starch and sugar in the foregut, lowering the risk of hindgut upset and pH imbalances (acidosis) that can lead to colic and laminitis
- Supports reduced inflammation levels in GI tract tissues
- Supplies nutrients to the gastrointestinal tissues that support the healing of stomach and colonic ulceration
- Supplies polyphenols, nucleotides, and polysterols—antioxidants that contribute to the maintenance of healthy intestinal cell membrane function
For more information, visit KPPvet.com.