Monday is already the crappiest day of the week, so it only makes sense that we make things official. Here’s our latest “oh crap” moment.
It’s Monday morning. You’ve had a cup of coffee… or three. For once, you’re actually ready to take on the workweek head-on. You’ve slept, you’re caffeinated, it’s time to kick butt and take down names.
Unfortunately, at least one member of your team isn’t nearly as gung-ho as you are. He’s had a rough weekend and has no intention of conquering all the tasks on the to-do list.
This rider feels your pain. She’s ready to go, but her horse literally can’t even.
See that face she makes at the end? That is the face of disappointment.
Have an “Oh Crap” moment to share? Email your photo/video and a brief explanation of what is going down to [email protected]. Instagram users, tag your moments with #OhCrapMonday (your photos need to be set to public or we won’t see them!)
Go forth and tackle your Monday, Horse Nation. Go Riding!
About Kentucky Performance Products, LLC:
Need to sustain a healthy hindgut?
Ask your vet about ProbioticWise™.
- Maintains the healthy population of beneficial bacteria throughout the GI tract
- Supports the restoration of normal GI tract function in horses challenged by diarrhea
- Supports complete digestion of starch and sugar in the foregut, lowering the risk of hindgut upset and pH imbalances (acidosis) that can lead to colic and laminitis
- Supports reduced inflammation levels in GI tract tissues
- Supplies nutrients to the gastrointestinal tissues that support the healing of stomach and colonic ulceration
- Supplies polyphenols, nucleotides, and polysterols—antioxidants that contribute to the maintenance of healthy intestinal cell membrane function
For more information, visit KPPvet.com.