Monday is already the crappiest day of the week, so it only makes sense that we make things official. Here’s our latest “oh crap” moment.
Bridleless riding takes a secure seat, extreme riding ability and proficient overall horsemanship. It takes even more to ride bridleless when the situation gets a little squirrelly. This week’s “oh crap” moment showcases a bridleless ride gone wrong and made all the more entertaining by the other horse and rider, who seem to be enjoying their friend’s unforeseen excursion. Although, who doesn’t like a good laugh with (or at) their friends?
Happy Monday, Horse Nation! Go riding!
About Kentucky Performance Products, LLC:
Need to sustain a healthy hindgut?
Ask your vet about ProbioticWise™.
- Maintains the healthy population of beneficial bacteria throughout the GI tract
- Supports the restoration of normal GI tract function in horses challenged by diarrhea
- Supports complete digestion of starch and sugar in the foregut, lowering the risk of hindgut upset and pH imbalances (acidosis) that can lead to colic and laminitis
- Supports reduced inflammation levels in GI tract tissues
- Supplies nutrients to the gastrointestinal tissues that support the healing of stomach and colonic ulceration
- Supplies polyphenols, nucleotides, and polysterols—antioxidants that contribute to the maintenance of healthy intestinal cell membrane function
For more information, visit KPPvet.com.