Someone just told this pony it’s Monday. She’s out.
Mondays are the worst. You’ve got the entire week looming ahead of you and you want nothing more than to cut and run straight to Friday. That’s exactly what this pony decided to do when her handler tried to work her a little.
Can you relate? Maybe the only solution is to … GO RIDING!
Good luck with your Monday, Horse Nation.
Have an “Oh Crap” moment to share? Email your photo/video and a brief explanation of what is going down to [email protected]. Instagram users, tag your moments with #OhCrapMonday (your photos need to be set to public or we won’t see them!)
Go forth and tackle your Monday, Horse Nation. Go Riding!
About Kentucky Performance Products, LLC:
Need to sustain a healthy hindgut?
Ask your vet about ProbioticWise™.
- Maintains the healthy population of beneficial bacteria throughout the GI tract
- Supports the restoration of normal GI tract function in horses challenged by diarrhea
- Supports complete digestion of starch and sugar in the foregut, lowering the risk of hindgut upset and pH imbalances (acidosis) that can lead to colic and laminitis
- Supports reduced inflammation levels in GI tract tissues
- Supplies nutrients to the gastrointestinal tissues that support the healing of stomach and colonic ulceration
- Supplies polyphenols, nucleotides, and polysterols—antioxidants that contribute to the maintenance of healthy intestinal cell membrane function
For more information, visit KPPvet.com.