Amanda Uechi Ronan

1,800 Year Old Celtic Mother, Daughter and Horse Discovered

The Roman-era skeletons were discovered in what is present-day Austria.

DeAnn Long Sloan

Thursday Video: Synchronized Jumping

This horse and rider pair might have invented a new sport.

Aubrey Graham

Thoroughbred Logic, Presented by Kentucky Performance Products: The Try and Its Anxiety

“99.99% of the Thoroughbreds I have swung a leg over respond with utter enthusiasm and a golden-retriever-like sense of ‘sweet!’ and ‘did I get it right?’”

Morgane Schmidt

The Idea of Order: New Barn Help…

Mares vs Geldings: because one of these is far judgier than the other.

Laura Crump Anderson

Identifying Your Body’s Weaknesses in the Saddle: A Clinic with Mary Wanless

Laura Crump Anders attended a clinic with Mary Wanless. One of the take-aways was the kneel exercise she taught on the second day. This is a great way to determine if you are relying more heavily on your Superficial Back Line or your Superficial Front Line.

Marcella Gruchalak

Tuesday Video: Equestrians Make It Look Easy

This sibling was in for a rude awakening when he told his sister she, “just sits there.”

Marcella Gruchalak

Mythbuster Monday: Set Feeding Schedules Make a Horse Less Likely to Colic

On Mythbuster Monday, we tackle a variety of equestrian myths to either bust or confirm. Today’s discussion: Do set feeding schedules make a horse less likely to colic?

Sponsored

SmartPak Monday Morning Feed: Overcoming a Setback in the Saddle

“I think maybe going through an experience like that actually gave me a greater sense of confidence. If I could overcome something like that, maybe my relationship with Max would be even stronger than before, and we would both have a better understanding of each other.”

Morgane Schmidt

The Idea of Order: The Horse ‘Phase’…

I don’t think that word means what you think it means…

Marcella Gruchalak

Holiday Horse Names: Mother’s Day Quarter Horses

Happy Mother’s Day, Horse Nation. Today, we’re celebrating by highlighting some Quarter Horses with Mother’s Day-themed registered names. Check them out below:

Marcella Gruchalak

Tuesday Video: Marrying a Non-Equestrian

He chose the life of a riding partner when he recited his vows at the altar!

Sponsored

5 Tips For Preventing Abscesses, Presented by Kentucky Performance Products

If you own horses, you know about abscesses. They can make your horse so lame that you’re sure a catastrophic diagnosis is on its way. But there are ways to prevent abscesses. Read on for more:

DeAnn Long Sloan

Fantasy Farm Friday: Luxury Equestrian Estate for $5.4 Million

One day I’ll win the lottery. One day I’ll win the lottery. One day I’ll win the lottery…