Also, Kendall Jenner, but let’s keep our priorities in order here.
I might live under a rock, but I’m still not entirely sure how the Kardashian/Jenner clan got to be the first family of American gossip and pop culture. I’m okay with this, because I have plenty of other things to worry about.
That said, when a horse commercial pops onto my radar for Horse Nation, I naturally stop and take a closer look. I may have looked a little too close at this one, because frankly it confuses me.
Thoughts that I had while watching this commercial for Longchamp:
- Why is this horse loose in the streets of Paris?
- Why isn’t Kendall listening to any music or anything out on her morning run?
- Actually, this is kind of a weird running outfit.
- Oh, wait a minute. She’s wearing like, high heels or something. This is NOT a running outfit.
- Wait, then where is she going dressed like this?
- Is this HER horse?
- Advertising, I will never understand you.
The Encounter: Starring Kendall Jenner.“When we were sitting in Montmartre, with the horses and the sunrise, I thought, ‘Is this really happening?’ It was amazing!” (Kendall Jenner)
Posted by Longchamp on Thursday, May 17, 2018
I still don’t really know what’s going on, but if you just take this spot at face-value with a lovely orchestral background and a lovely horse on a canter through the streets of Paris, it does have a certain beauty to it, doesn’t it?