Take a look at Neigh-Lox Advanced.
Text-only version of “Neigh-Lox® Advanced: What’s inside the bucket?”
Neigh-Lox Advanced contains a proprietary blend of research-proven ingredients that work synergistically to maintain healthy equine GI tract tissues.
- Supports proper pH levels throughout the digestive tract.
- Sustains a favorable environment for beneficial bacteria.
- Supports the healing of damaged or irritated tissues.
Long-acting gastric buffer and coating agents
- Coat sensitive stomach tissues
- Buffer excess gastric acid
- Support the healing of low-grade ulcers
Saccharomyces boulardii (a true probiotic)
- Maintains normal GI tract environment, which reduces or eliminates episodes of acute and chronic diarrhea.
- Supports healing of stomach and colonic ulceration by supplying nutrients to the gastrointestinal tissues.
- Supports complete digestion of starch and sugars in the foregut, therefore reducing the risk of hindgut upset and acidosis caused by simple carbohydrates escaping into the hindgut.
Proprietary yeast fermentation metabolites (broad spectrum prebiotics)
- Sustains the growth and activity of beneficial bacteria throughout the GI tract
- Supports reduced inflammation and healing of damaged tissues
- Supports a robust immune system
- Supplies antioxidants that maintain healthy cell membranes and accelerate recovery after exercise
Recommended for horses of all ages that are:
- Consuming high-grain diets and are therefore susceptible to grain overload and hindgut acidosis
- Suffering from episodes of diarrhea
- Convalescing after surgery or recovering from illness or injury
Neigh-Lox Advanced is recommended for horses at risk for developing colonic and/or gastric ulcers:
Due to a busy lifestyle where grazing is limited and stress levels are high
- Performance or racehorses
- Young horses in training
- Horses constantly on the go
Due to disposition
- Timid and easily stressed
- Overly aggressive
- Quiet worrier
Due to past history
- Prone to sour attitude and indigestion
- Treated for gastric or colonic ulcers in the past
- Recent or ongoing treatment with NSAIDs and/or antibiotics
About Kentucky Performance Products LLC: Fight back against electrolyte imbalance and dehydration.
Don’t let electrolyte imbalances and dehydration take a toll on your horse’s performance this show season. Developed for the equine athletes competing at the 1996 Olympic Games, Summer Games® Electrolyte is a unique blend of both electrolytes and trace minerals specifically formulated to replenish critical electrolytes in the proper ratios. Summer Games supports healthy electrolyte balance so horses stay hydrated, perform at optimal levels, and recover faster after exercise.
Just a few of the benefits of Summer Games Electrolyte:
- Adjustable serving rates let you easily meet your horse’s individual electrolyte needs.
- Affordable price allows you to consistently replenish key electrolytes in appropriate ratios all season long.
- Concentrated, low-sugar formula replaces both key electrolytes and critical trace minerals in the actual amounts that are lost from sweating.
- Research-proven ingredients stimulate the thirst response and keep horses drinking.
The horse that matters to you matters to us®. Not sure which horse supplement best meets your horse’s needs? We are here to help. Contact Kentucky Performance Products, LLC at 859-873-2974 or visit our website at KPPusa.com.