Why should you consider feeding a digestive supplement to your horse? Kentucky Performance Products has created a brief but informative video to explain!
What kind of horses need digestive supplements? Kentucky Performance Products presents the facts in a quick video to help you decide if a digestive supplement is right for your horse.
Copyright (C) 2017 Kentucky Performance Products, LLC. All rights reserved.
Article sponsored by Neigh-Lox Advanced; healthy digestive tract formula. Blend of ingredients that work synergistically to support both a healthy foregut and hindgut so horses utilize feed more efficiently, feel better, and eat better.
When health issues arise, always seek the advice of a licensed veterinarian who can help you choose the correct course of action for your horse. Supplements are intended to maintain healthy systems and support recovery and healing. They are not intended to treat or cure illness or injury.
About Kentucky Performance Products LLC:
Feeding IR or Cushing’s Horses?
Ask your vet about NutrientWise™.
- Adds essential vitamins and minerals that counter the effects of oxidative stress caused by normal metabolism and exercise. The harder a horse works, the more nutritional support it needs.
- Contributes essential vitamins and minerals to a diet containing mostly hay, hay cubes or fiber pellets. This is especially important in diets where grass and grain is limited due to metabolic disease or weight control.
- Delivers vitamins and minerals that support a robust immune system in horses of all ages.
- Fills in dietary gaps for horses that are not eating recommended levels of fortified concentrates (pellets or sweet feeds).
- Maintains adequate nutrient levels to support the healing of tissue and bones in horses that are recovering from illness or injury and are on restricted diets.
- Provides the supplementation necessary to protect the nutritional status of both the mare and her foal during the last trimester of pregnancy and lactation.
- Supplies additional vitamins and minerals to support the rapid bone and muscular growth in young horses
For more information, visit KPPvet.com.