Kentucky Performance Products: What’s Inside the Bucket? Myo-Guard
Ever wondered what ingredients were working hard for your horse in Kentucky Performance Products’ supplements? Learn about Myo-Guard in this infographic.
Click here to download a print version of this infographic.
About Kentucky Performance Products:
The feeling you get on an early morning hack
It’s why we do what we do.
It’s why you get up a couple hours before work on a hot summer day to school your horse. It is why you hang out at the barn, waiting for the storm to pass so you don’t miss an opportunity to ride. It’s why you barrow the quietest horse in the barn to take your significant other on a trail ride. It is why you love riding across the field bareback on a cool summer morning. It is why you do everything you can do to keep your horse happy and healthy. Here at Kentucky Performance Products, it is why we spend hours researching the best formulations and ingredients for our supplements so that we can help you address the challenges facing your horse.
Fill the nutritional gaps in your horse’s diet.
Micro-PhaseTM vitamin and mineral supplement is a low-calorie way to provide your horse with the vitamins and minerals that are often found missing in some equine diets. If your horse or pony is on a feeding program similar to one listed below, he or she is at risk for vitamin and trace mineral deficiencies.
- Easy keepers eating less than recommended amounts of fortified concentrates or those on restricted pasture
- Horses and ponies in light work consuming all-forage diets
- Horses and ponies fed unfortified grains, e.g., plain oats
- Horses and ponies on restricted diets due to obesity or metabolic syndrome
- Older horses and ponies that are unable to digest and absorb nutrients efficiently
You can trust Micro-Phase to fill the nutritional gaps so your horse receives all the nutrients needed to remain happy and healthy.
Leave a Comment