Life doesn’t always go our way, and that’s okay. But if you could have any of your horse wishes come true, what would you wish for? Here are 10 from Maria Wachter.
1. We’d be small enough to ride mini horses….just because they’re so darn cute and kids shouldn’t get to have all the fun.
2. Horses would never colic… and could throw up.
3. Lost shoes were a thing of the past… and farriers were free.
4. Horses never went lame.
5. Every horse was an easy keeper… and every person a hard keeper.
6. Horses didn’t spook, buck, rear or bolt (unless you’re really into that sort of thing).
7. No one had ever heard the terms “buddy sour and barn sour.”
8. Friesians were given away free on Fridays at McDonald’s… and we renamed them Free-Fries.
9. Bones couldn’t break and toes didn’t get squished.
10. Money grew on trees.
What wishes would you add to the list? Share in the comments section, and go riding.