Kentucky Performance Products’ latest series reminds us how all those little things we do for our horses can add up to one big thing.
It’s why we do what we do
It is why you spend hours working on transitions to balance and strengthen your horse. It is why you go hacking to keep your horse’s mind fresh. It is why you have your trainer drill you on proper position every time you have a lesson, and it is why you pay close attention to your horse’s diet to be sure he gets all the key nutrients needed to keep feeling his best. Here at Kentucky Performance Products, it is why we work so hard to provide high-quality, targeted supplements that help your horse live a longer, healthier life. It is why the horse that matters to you matters to us.
Fight back against vitamin E deficiencies that can cause muscle soreness and stiffness
Elevate was developed to provide a highly bioavailable source of natural vitamin E to horses. Vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant, limits the damage caused by everyday oxidative stress. It maintains healthy muscle and nerve function so horses are more likely to perform better and recover faster after training or competing.
Vitamin E requirements vary from situation to situation. Multiple research studies have shown that vitamin E is often deficient in the diets of horses that do not have access to continual grazing on fresh green grass, or those grazing on winter pasture. Performances horses with demanding workloads, growing horses and seniors can be exposed to increased levels of oxidative stress and therefore require higher levels of vitamin E in their diets. Studies reveal that horses challenged by neurological disease benefit from supportive natural vitamin E.
About Kentucky Performance Products: Need to sustain a healthy hindgut?
Ask your vet about ProbioticWise™.
- Maintains the healthy population of beneficial bacteria throughout the GI tract
- Supports the restoration of normal GI tract function in horses challenged by diarrhea
- Supports complete digestion of starch and sugar in the foregut, lowering the risk of hindgut upset and pH imbalances (acidosis) that can lead to colic and laminitis
- Supports reduced inflammation levels in GI tract tissues
- Supplies nutrients to the gastrointestinal tissues that support the healing of stomach and colonic ulceration
- Supplies polyphenols, nucleotides, and polysterols—antioxidants that contribute to the maintenance of healthy intestinal cell membrane function
For more information, visit KPPvet.com.