#TBT: 10 Ways to Skimp So Your Horse Won’t Go Without
Because horse ownership is really about money management, here are ten minor sacrifices we can all make for the sake of our horses.
Here are 10 ways you can save money so you can spend it on much better things, like your horse:
1. Give up Starbucks. This one’s a no-brainer: $4 a day x 365 days a year= $1460 in savings.
2. Learn to love Ramen Noodles. They’re so … tasty?
3. Duct tape fixes almost anything. Almost.
4. Cut your own hair. Save the money to pay your groom.
5. Dumpster dive. You never know what you’ll find in there!
6. Cereal is a totally-acceptable form of getting a balanced diet. Don’t listen to the baby, the baby lies.
7. Hitchhike. The money you’ll save on fuel will cover your board. Just keep an eye out for serial killers.
8. Go barefoot. Not your horse, silly! You!
9. Doctor your wounds. ‘Tis but a scratch, throw a band-aid on it and move on.
10. Be your own dentist. Peaches needs her teeth floated, so you’re on your own.
Have any other creative solutions? List them in the comments section!
Leave a Comment