Trivia Tuesday! 4-H Horse Bowl Edition
It’s Trivia Tuesday and this week we will be answering 4-H Horse Bowl questions. Good luck!
Scroll down for the answers!
1) The horse has ________ pairs of ribs.
2) Initial domestication of horses occurred in which places between 2500 B.C and 4500 BC?
- China and Poland
- China and Mesopotamia
- Spain and France
- France and India
3) The male horse has 40-42 teeth and the female 36-38. Why is this fluctuation in numbers possible?
4) Geophagia is the act of eating:
5) The Thoroughbred stallion Three Bars has produced many:
- eventing champions
- hunter-jumper champions
- racing Quarter Horses
- dressage champions
Got your answers?
2A) China and Mesopotamia
3A) Canine Teeth
5A) Racing Quarter Horses
How’d you do? Were you a trivia master?
Or do you need to do a little studying?
Go ahead — we strongly encourage bragging in the comments section below. And be sure to come back every week to test them skillz!
Images © Disney.
Leave a Comment