Time is running out to enter our annual Halloween costume contest! Need a little inspiration? Look no further!
Need some ideas for your horse’s Halloween costume this year? Let past finalists from our annual Halloween costume parade be your guide, and then scroll down for entry rules for our sixth annual contest, presented by World Equestrian Brands.
We’re pleased to announce that our sixth annual costume contest has been sponsored by our friends at World Equestrian Brands, who will be providing a $150 shopping spree as a grand prize! We’ll select our favorite ten costumes and then randomly select our grand prize winner out of those final ten.
There’s plenty to love from World Equestrian Brands: here are our picks if we were winning the $150 shopping spree!
Browse all of World Equestrian Brands’ offerings here!
How to enter:
- Email your photo to [email protected]
- Make sure you include your name, your horse’s name, a description of your costume and the photographer’s name — we need this even if it was a selfie or a photo taken by a friend or family member!
- Entries are due by midnight, Friday, October 27
- We will select ten finalists and randomly select one finalist to receive the World Equestrian Brands grand prize.
- All entries will be shared in the costume parade at HorseNation.com on October 30, with finalists and contest winner announced on October 31.
Go out there and get creative! And go riding.