It’s the most wonderful time of the year! We’re pleased to announce that this year’s costume contest is sponsored by World Equestrian Brands with a $150 grand prize!
Happy October: this month is devoted to changing leaves, apple cider and the time-honored equestrian tradition of getting you and your horse all dressed up for a Halloween costume class. We’ve been holding our annual Horse Nation Halloween Costume Contest for six years now, featuring the best costumes our readers have created over the years:
We’re pleased to announce that our sixth annual costume contest has been sponsored by our friends at World Equestrian Brands, who will be providing a $150 shopping spree as a grand prize! We’ll select our favorite ten costumes and then randomly select our grand prize winner out of those final ten.
Here are just a few things we’d add to our shopping cart with a $150 World Equestrian Brands spree:
Browse all of World Equestrian Brands’ offerings here!
How to enter:
- Email your photo to [email protected]
- Make sure you include your name, your horse’s name, a description of your costume and the photographer’s name — we need this even if it was a selfie or a photo taken by a friend or family member!
- Entries are due by midnight, Friday, October 27
- We will select ten finalists and randomly select one finalist to receive the World Equestrian Brands grand prize.
- All entries will be shared in the costume parade at HorseNation.com on October 30, with finalists and contest winner announced on October 31.
Go out there and get creative! And go riding.