In conjunction with #NoStirrupNovember!
Brrrr! Lots of us around the country experienced one of our first big snowstorms of the year, with plenty more winter on its way … wouldn’t it be great to cozy up in this luxurious parka from our friends at Goode Rider? The only catch is that you drop your stirrups and get working for the rest of No-Stirrup November!
It’s still not too late to join if you haven’t been courageous enough to drop those stirrups yet. From beginner riders just mastering their balance without stirrups at the walk to advanced riders seeking to be able to tackle the big courses stirrup-less, everyone can get something out of #NoStirrupNovember.We’ve teamed up with Goode Rider to reward one lucky equestrian for their month of toil: If the benefits of suffering through a month without your stirrups aren’t enough incentive for you to give it a shot, take a peek at our top prize: the Luxe Parka by Goode Rider.
This luxurious down parka will keep you warm and cozy in the cold winter months. Neoprene sides gives a slimming, stretchy, sexy yet comfortable silhouette. Removable faux fur hood. The coat has a soft shearling fleece inside the collar. There is leather piping on the princess seams, cuffs and collar. Zip pockets with pretty leather trim and cozy stormcuffs with thumbhole will keep your hands warm. Luxury meets comfort, this jacket can go from the barn to the ski slopes to the grocery store or out to town.
Yep, one lucky winner will be receiving the Luxe Parka, valued at $299, for toughing out a month without stirrups. Keen to enter? Here’s how:
- Create an achievable no-stirrup goal for yourself that you want to accomplish this month
- Drop those stirrups and work hard!
- Send a photo or video of yourself working on or achieving that goal to [email protected]
- All entries must include the following: your full name, your No-Stirrup November goal, a description of what you’re achieving in the photo or video, and the photographer/videographer’s full name (incomplete entries will be disregarded)
- Entries are due by Tuesday, November 29 at midnight. All of our entries will be shared on November 30 with one winner randomly selected.
Need a little inspiration for how to get started? Check out our guide to participating in No-Stirrup November for any rider of any discipline — the sky is the limit!