Your new professional European life starter kit!
You know how Dutch Warmbloods are like, the best? Take everything you love about a Dutch Warmblood – The gorgeous lines, the perfect anatomy, utter elegance and entirely fluent in Dutch – and then put all those qualities into a horse property. That’s how you arrive at this little marvel.
Located near the city of Arnhem in the central-east region of the Netherlands, this property not only plops you onto a completely perfect little farm all your own, but is also in the midst of the some of the most prestigious show jumping and dressage facilities in the world. You’re a skip and a jump to hundreds of rated shows each year, and still weekend jaunt distance from Amsterdam.
But it’s more than location. This beautiful property features some legit amenities:
- 20 x 45 meter indoor arena with magic expensive sand footing, and slanting solid perimeter walls.
- 15 plush and spacious indoor box stalls
- Three wash / grooming areas with heating and hot water
- A solarium (which is a fancy word for a sun room according to Google)
- Offices, gorgeous tack rooms with lockers for students and clients, feed storage and spare attic space.
- A second barn with five stalls, work areas, and storage for a truck and trailer (or a lorry, because you are in Europe after all #gobigorgohome)
- A second massive outdoor arena
- Greenspace galore for all your horses’ grazing desires
- Can be filled to the brim with Dutch Warmbloods. Or Zangersheides. Or Quarter Horses if you’d rather, whatever cleans your proverbial tack. These are just suggestions.
For the people folk, there’s also a beautiful country home on site that’s designed for elegant entertaining and every day living. This kitchen is newly updated and takes the best design things of a European kitchen but gives it American size. Which matters, because apparently we eat a lot more.
This lovely farm for you to kickstart your professional European dreams is currently listed for €1.7 million, or about $1.88 million. You can find more information at the realtor’s website.