Drop those stirrups!
No-Stirrup November comes exactly where we need it to be in the equestrian calendar: the regular show season is over for the most part, we might be moving into the indoor for what feels like the next six months straight as the weather grows colder and the outdoor slowly freezes over, and the days of springtime showing and fun seem further away than ever. What better time of the year to challenge yourself and make it your biggest month of riding transformation ever?
If the benefits of suffering through a month without your stirrups aren’t enough incentive for you to give it a shot, imagine cozying up at the end of November in the gorgeous Luxe Parka by Goode Rider:
This luxurious down parka will keep you warm and cozy in the cold winter months. Neoprene sides gives a slimming, stretchy, sexy yet comfortable silhouette. Removable faux fur hood. The coat has a soft shearling fleece inside the collar. There is leather piping on the princess seams, cuffs and collar. Zip pockets with pretty leather trim and cozy stormcuffs with thumbhole will keep your hands warm. Luxury meets comfort, this jacket can go from the barn to the ski slopes to the grocery store or out to town.
Yep, one lucky winner will be receiving the Luxe Parka, valued at $299, for toughing out a month without stirrups. Keen to enter? Here’s how:
- Create an achievable no-stirrup goal for yourself that you want to accomplish this month
- Drop those stirrups and work hard!
- Send a photo or video of yourself working on or achieving that goal to [email protected]
- All entries must include the following: your full name, your No-Stirrup November goal, a description of what you’re achieving in the photo or video, and the photographer/videographer’s full name (incomplete entries will be disregarded)
- Entries are due by Tuesday, November 29 at midnight. All of our entries will be shared on November 30 with one winner randomly selected.
Need a little inspiration for how to get started? Check out our guide to participating in No-Stirrup November for any rider of any discipline — the sky is the limit!