Show us your riding outfits!
SmartPak’s motto is “we get you because we are you” — the company is comprised of real riders (who probably have real #equestrianproblems just like us) and those riders use and love all of the same equipment that we do. That’s one of the reasons we love the #ROOTD video series: we can snoop on what other riders are wearing and get tips for updating our own equestrian wardrobe!
SmartPak recently released this Riding Outfit of the Day with an eventing theme:
And since we’re also a virtual office full of riders, we decided it was time for us to feature our own riding outfits for the summer! (Unfortunately we don’t have video studios, techno beats or fancy lighting, so you’ll have to put up with our home efforts.) With so many different disciplines represented on the Horse Nation writing staff, we hope you find inspiration for your own #ROOTD!
Kristen: trail/cow horse
- Helmet: Charles Owen Pro II
- Sunglasses: Knockaround
- Shirt: Noble Outfitters Karleigh Short Sleeve V-Neck (check out Kristen’s review here)
- Jeans: Wrangler Q-Baby
- Boots: Ariat Quickdraw
- Shirt: USPA Women’s Polo Shirt
- Gloves: Noble Outfitters Perfect Fit Riding Glove
- Breeches: Kerrits Flex Tight II Full Seat Breeches
- Half chaps: Ariat Terrain Half Chaps
- Boots: Ariat Terrain Waterproof
- Helmet: Tipperary Sportage
- Sunglasses: Oakley M Frame
Lorraine: eventing/equestrian motherhood
- Boots: Ariat Heritage Contour (the newest incarnation of Lorraine’s Heritage II)
- Breeches: Romfh International Full Seat Breech
- Shirt: Target Short Sleeve V-Neck
- Helmet: Ovation Z-6 Glitz
What are YOU rocking to the barn for the end of summer? Post a photo or describe your favorite outfit in the comments section!
Go SmartPak and Go Riding!