Monogram all the thingz!
Christmas is just around the corner and Horsenista is hitting the Interwebz shopping mall hard, y’all. This week we talk monogramming.
We all know that saddle pads, blankets, and tack bags can be monogrammed — Thank you Smartpak! — but here are a few lesser known customizable items to complete your look.
1. These monogrammed half chaps by Pinnell Custom Leather put all other half chaps to shame. They look gorgeous and add a zing of color without being overdone.
2. Let’s face it… helmets don’t do much for our look, but they do protect our noggins. Personally Preppy’s Helmet Monogram adds that special touch to the most boring of equestrian accessories.
3. Likewise, the Personally Preppy Heat Transfer Monogram can be applied to almost any fabric.
4. Technology deserves their own monograms, which is why I love this iPhone case by Libbie and Winston.
5. Mucking isn’t glorious, but you can make it a little more fashionable with these Monogrammed Muck Boots. They come in a wide variety of colors (some with bows) to suit every personality.
For more inspiration check out Horsenista’s brand new Pinterest board!