Horsenista: Home + Fashion + Art
This week on Horsenista we feature a $50 million property up for auction with no reserve price, an equestrian fashion contest, and some horsey fine art.
In the market for a a horse farm? Have an unlimited budget? Here’s a hot real estate tip!
Originally offered for $49.5M, Peace Ranch is a 610-acre property near Aspen, Colorado, that will be auctioned without reserve on October 21st.
- Near-exclusive use of 2.28 million surrounding acres of National Forest, offering unrivaled privacy
- Five residences with a total of 16 bedrooms
- A $15 million state-of-the-art 108’ x 204’ indoor riding arena, which can accommodate up to 1,200 guests and includes a viewing area, bar and lounge
- A 150’ x 240’ outdoor riding arena with an outdoor viewing patio with barbecue grilling area
- Indoor horse stalls, washing stall, and tack storage
Take the grand tour:
Hidden Slice of Heaven in the Roaring Fork Valley — from Concierge Auctions
Do we have any equestrian fashionistas out there? If so, y’all might be interested in this fun contest presented by Style My Ride.
There are three categories to enter: Accessory, Breeches, and Coat. The winner of Category 1 receives a stunning pair of custom sterling silver and horsehair (from your own horse!) stirrup earrings from Nanasalmi! Valued at over $700. Winner of Category 2 receives the breeches of their choice from 2KGrey. Winner of Category 3 receives a coat from 2kGrey. The deadline to enter is October 31st!
Finally, I bring you a piece of art with a sense of humor. “Elway” by Sean Parnell is available as an affordable print and is sure to liven up any room.
Leave a Comment