Tuesday Trivia – WEG Edition
What do you know about the history of the World Equestrian Games? Test your knowledge in this week’s quiz!
1) List the eight official disciplines in the World Equestrian Games.
2) Of those disciplines name the ones not in the Olympics.
3) What was the year and location of the first ever World Equestrian Games?
4) Name the WEG that first included reining.
5) The 2006 WEG brought a significant change to the discipline of eventing. Can you name what was so different at this four-star Championship?
Got your answers?
Here you go!
1A) Jumping, Dressage, Eventing, Driving, Reining, Vaulting, Endurance, and Para-Dressage.
2A) Driving, Reining, Vaulting, Endurance, Para-Dressage
3A) The 1st WEG was held in 1990 in Stockholm Sweden.
4A) The 2002 WEG held in Spain included reining for the first time.
5A) 2006 was the first four-star eventing championship without steeple chase.
Leave a Comment