Dust off those Pony Club manuals, because it’s Trivia Tuesday!
In the blank next to the following sentences place a Y for yes if it is correct, and a N for no if it is not correct.
1. ____ After you have had a fall you can tell by visual inspection if your helmet has been damaged
2. ____ In Dressage the gait at which imperfections are most evident is the walk.
3. ____ When a hound “feathers” in foxhunting it indicates that he is on or near a line.
4. ____ At a rally, it is acceptable to the HM judges if you stand on a bale of hay to braid your horse.
5. ____ At a rally a bungee cord may be used to secure a bucket.
In the blanks write the letter of the word that best fits from the following list:
D. Hoof wall
E. White Line
6. The part of the hoof that you see when the pony is standing on four feet next to you is the ______
7. ____ is a female or male baby horse under one year old.
8. The ____ is found where the hoof wall meets the sole.
9. A pony that is untrained or inexperienced might be referred to as _____.
10. Dark spots found in a pony’s white stocking are called _____ spots .
Got your answers?
Here you go!
How’d you do? Were you a trivia master?
Or do you need to do a little studying?
Come back every week to test them skillz.
Images © Ace Ventura: Pet Detective.