5 Signs You’re Lazy at Life Outside Horses
I have no problem admitting I’m a little OCD about my horse’s care and general well-being. Outside of horses, however, let’s just say sometimes I lack motivation.
1) I go to the grocery store only when carrot supplies run dry.
2) Despite devoting my life to equestrian sports, I workout only to improve my riding and even then it’s torture.
3) I once cleaned my house as thoroughly as I clean my horse. Worst. Day. Ever.
4) I have two things in my closet I enjoy wearing – sweat pants and riding breeches.
5) The only time I cook, it’s a hot bran mash.
Leave a Comment