Dubarrys can be worn year round, but the winter is when they really shine. Warm and waterproof, you can wear them anywhere in full confidence that your feet will stay toasty and dry.
We especially love…
The Kilternan Boot, featuring:
- GORE-TEX® Partelana lined – four times more heat retention than Dubarry’s standard GORE-TEX® lining
- DryFast–DrySoft™, waterproof and breathable leather
- Genuine “shearling fleece” cuff
- Partelana lining which goes down to ankle, providing extra warmth as well as preventing snow and ice entering the boot
- Footbed is made up of three layers including a thermal foil lining, to protect the foot from cold
- Finger pull fitted inside boot and wide entry for ease of fit
- Duo compound PU and Rubber sole, directly injected onto the upper
Don’t they look positively cozy? Plus, I love the fact that they’d look adorable paired with leggings, a wool skirt and knee socks, or some slim-fit corduroys.
Go Dubarry, and Go Riding!