Tuesday Morning Feed from Dubarry
What’s on your bucket list? For me, right there at the very top, it’s foxhunting in Ireland.
I love hunting–although I don’t get to go as often as I did growing up, which was once and sometimes even twice a week all winter long. What a great way to learn to ride and develop a deep appreciation for nature’s rhythms and nuances.
Stories like Gretchen Pelham’s hunt report from last week and Susan Corwin’s chronicle of an Irish sidesaddle foxhunting expedition the week before remind me that it’s a sport I’d like to return to at some point–when the rest of my life slows down a bit. In the meantime, I’m glad I get to live vicariously through their stories and photos. Taking it to the next level still, I recently discovered this helmet cam footage from a hunt with the Galway Blazers.
Have you ever dreamed of galloping madly across clover-green Irish fields, hanging on for dear life over stonewalls and ditches, in hot pursuit of fox and hound? Click play.
Wow, that looks like so much fun. Ireland, I’m coming for you someday… and you know I’m going to be wearing Dubarrys when I get there!
Have you seen the new Longford Boot?
This knee-high boot features stylish double buckle details and a GORE-TEX® liner.
- Made from Dubarry’s water resistant DryFast-DrySoft ™ leathers
- Stylish double buckle detail combined with side panel beading add a sophisticated look to this functional boot
- Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® Liner
- Direct inject bi-compound unit consists of a PU inner fill with moulded bi-colour rubber outer shell, the PU inner fill offers underfoot comfort and shock absorbancy
- The elasticated heel panel assists foot entry and an elegant boot sillouette
- Finger pull fitted inside bootleg for ease of entry
- Subtle and stylized Dubarry branding
For more information, click here.
Go Dubarry, and Go Riding!
Leave a Comment