10 Halloween Costumes Perfect for Clipping Your Horse
It's that time of year again when we face two annual challenges–keeping the horsehair out of our undies while clipping the shaggy beasts and finding an easy Halloween costume. Why not combine the two? Here are 10 ideas for clipping couture that works for trick-or-treating.
1. Spidey. Might also help with fly management.
2. Department of (Grooming) Corrections.
3. Barn cat. The heels will help you reach those high horsey places!
4. Duck Dynasty. Just add facial hair (put moisturizer on your face before clipping) and do rag.
5. Elvis. Be sure to zip before you clip.
6. Grey's Anatomy or CSI medical examiner. Bring on McDreamy. Or that shaggy quarterhorse.
7. Hazmat. It's post-apocal-clip-tic!
8. Star Trek. Resistance is futile. Especially with a little Ace.
10. Clipping Bad. Ready to make meth, or a killer trace clip.
MORE PLEASE! If you liked this post, check out…
LOVE HORSE NATION? “Like” us on Facebook for all the latest news, commentary and ridiculousness!
Leave a Comment