They’re always excited to head to the barn. They make us smell fresh, in comparison, afterward. And they never scoff if we trot around on the wrong diagonal. There are a zillion ways dogs can help at the barn. Here are just a few:
1. Supervise conditioning road work.
2. Keep barn cats under control.
3. Keep things copacetic with everyone in the pasture.
4. Cool your horses down after a workout.
5. Guard the precious beasties…
6. …and other precious things.
7. Manure management…
8. …all kinds of manure management.
9. Make sure you keep things in perspective.
10. Help maintain impulsion
11. Provide pertinent riding tips.
MORE PLEASE! If you liked this post, check out…
LOVE HORSE NATION? “Like” us on Facebook for all the latest news, commentary and ridiculousness!