Reader Katie Bornholdt-Peery sent us links to these totally cray-cray Craigslist posts.
Call Lindsey 503-580-8502
- Location: Summit Loop Turner, Oregon
- Compensation: $40 per session with a courtesy follow up after procedure.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
I have a beautiful Thoroughbred horse for sale that just got of the racing track in 2012. She belonged to the Jockey Club, I have the paper work. She has the proper registration, shots, and has been de-wormed. I’m asking $4,500. She is six years old and very friendly/loving. She is dark brown and/or filly. Please contact me at 503-847-6106. Only serious buyers whom have a good home, for she deserves only the best. Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you!!!
- Location: Oregon
- it’s NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Wow. Go Riding!
If you run across a particularly ridiculous horsey Craigslist ad, send it our way! Email the link to [email protected]