Pretty, poised and powerful, the FEI’s royal president Princess Haya just gets under my skin. Here’s why:
Top photo: theprincesslettersproject.com
1. She’s a princess. Automatic strike no. 1.
2. She’s a total babe. Hummpff!!!
3. She seems like a genuinely nice person. Screw that.
4. She pulls off all the hats I wish I could pull off, but instead I’d just look dumb in. So irritating.
5. Ditto with fascinators. Which are all the rage and SO CUTE.
6. She always looks like she’s having a great time. Because she probably actually is.
6. She’s totally popular. Why can’t I be popular?
7. She has a magical relationship with horses. Obvs.
8. She gets to tell everybody what to do. And everybody has to do it, even if it’s stupid.
9. She’s VIP at pretty much any horse show, anywhere in the world. SO not fair.
10. This!!! Seriously? Gotta hate ‘er.