Thursday Morning Feed from World Equestrian Brands
Congratulations to World Equestrian Brands’ Equilibrium products, which received two 2013 British Equestrian Trade Association awards!
Per their announcement on Facebook:
Congrats, Equilibrium–can’t say we’re surprised!
Equilibrium offers a full line of products designed to keep your horse healthy and happy, including but certainly not limited to their BETA award-winning Tri-Zone Airlite Boots.
Here’s why these boots are on the cutting edge of design:
- Tri-Zone Airlite Tendon Boot incorporates a substantial tendon protection system. Not only are there 2 shock absorbing layers of EVA to reduce the risk of concussion injuries, the vulnerable tendon area is also protected by a tough polycarbonate layer which can withstand penetration.
- Very light and breathable
- Fully tested in the laboratory and field trials
- Incorporates the new Airlite triple layer system
- Polycarbonate inner strip protects the vunerable tendons
- Good protection from both concussion and penetration injuries
- Impact resistant EVA outer shell and lining
- Fine mesh prevents grit and debris getting inside boot
- Easy to fit and maintain
Learn more about Equilibrium and other World Equestrian Brands products on their website, worldequestrianbrands.com.
Go World Equestrian Brands, and Go Riding!
Leave a Comment