Who’s afraid of a little snow when you’re wearing Dubs? Check out this picture Dubarry recently posted on its Facebook page.
The high-heeled flippers are pretty cute, but we’re going to go with the Dubbary boots. Warm, waterproof and breathable, they’re your best friend when the weather turns inclement.
The boot style pictured above is the Dubarry Kilternan, an aprés-ski boot based on the classic Galway with extra performance features.
- GORE-TEX® Partelana lined–four times more heat retention than Dubarry’s standard GORE-TEX® lining
- DryFast–DrySoft™, waterproof and breathable leather
- Genuine “shearling fleece” cuff
- Partelana lining which goes down to ankle, providing extra warmth as well as preventing snow and ice entering the boot
- Footbed is made up of three layers including a thermal foil lining, to protect the foot from cold
- Finger pull fitted inside boot and wide entry for ease of fit
- Duo compound PU and Rubber sole, directly injected onto the upper
Check out Dubarry’s full line of products here.
It’s a chilly one out there today, Horse Nation. Stay warm, go Dubarry, and Go Riding!