The idea of stepping outside into the wintry landscape seems much more bearable when you’re wearing warm, snuggly footware–like the Dubarry Kilternan Boot.
And here it is in action:
It’s like your feet are still wrapped up in the cozy comforter on your bed. This aprés-ski boot is based on the classic Galway with extra performance features, including:
- GORE-TEX® Partelana lined – four times more heat retention than Dubarry’s standard GORE-TEX® lining
- DryFast–DrySoft™, waterproof and breathable leather
- Genuine “shearling fleece” cuff
- Partelana lining which goes down to ankle, providing extra warmth as well as preventing snow and ice entering the boot
- Footbed is made up of three layers including a thermal foil lining, to protect the foot from cold
- Finger pull fitted inside boot and wide entry for ease of fit
- Duo compound PU and Rubber sole, directly injected onto the upper
- Available in black and walnut
Yum! Wouldn’t you love to find a pair of those under the Christmas tree this year?
Check out Dubarry’s full product line here.
Go Dubarry, and Go Riding!