Tuesday Morning Feed from Dubarry
The idea of stepping outside into the wintry landscape seems much more bearable when you’re wearing warm, snuggly footware–like the Dubarry Kilternan Boot.
And here it is in action:
It’s like your feet are still wrapped up in the cozy comforter on your bed. This aprés-ski boot is based on the classic Galway with extra performance features, including:
- GORE-TEX® Partelana lined – four times more heat retention than Dubarry’s standard GORE-TEX® lining
- DryFast–DrySoft™, waterproof and breathable leather
- Genuine “shearling fleece” cuff
- Partelana lining which goes down to ankle, providing extra warmth as well as preventing snow and ice entering the boot
- Footbed is made up of three layers including a thermal foil lining, to protect the foot from cold
- Finger pull fitted inside boot and wide entry for ease of fit
- Duo compound PU and Rubber sole, directly injected onto the upper
- Available in black and walnut
Yum! Wouldn’t you love to find a pair of those under the Christmas tree this year?
Check out Dubarry’s full product line here.
Go Dubarry, and Go Riding!
Leave a Comment