Weekend Update from Kentucky Performance Products
Joint supplements aren’t just for older horses. KPP’s Joint Armor is scientifically formulated to support healthy joint tissue at all stages of a horse’s life.
Use it for:
- Young horses, especially those going into training
- Performance horses and show horses
- Recreational horses
- Broodmares and stallions
- Horses with a history of joint injury or arthritis
Joint Armor works by providing your horse with the nutrients necessary to support both joint cartilage and synovial fluid.
Here’s what KPP has to say about Joint Armor:
In healthy joints, the ends of the bones are coated with a thin layer of friction-reducing tissue known as articular cartilage. The articular cartilage contains synovial fluid, a thick liquid that serves two primary functions: (1) as a source of nutrients for the articular cartilage and (2) as a lubricant and shock absorber for the bones that form a joint. Lameness can result when damage occurs to any joint tissue, whether it involves the bones, articular cartilages, or synovial membranes.
Research has shown that when used in combination, hyaluronic acid, chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine, and manganese sulfate support cartilage structure and optimal joint function. Horses with healthy joints feel better, perform to their potential, and stay sounder longer.
- Joint Armor maintains fluid motion and flexibility in joints
- Joint Armor provides high levels of both glucosamine and chondroitin, plus 100 mg of hyaluronic acid
- Joint Armor supports normal cartilage development and reduces joint deterioration
- Joint Armor is affordable; one jar lasts up to 75 days
Healthy joints are a lifelong pursuit. Start your horse on the Joint Armor program today!
Visit Kentucky Performance Products for more information.
Go KPP, and Go Riding!
Leave a Comment