Tuesday Morning Feed from Dubarry
The Hampton Classic Horse Show kicks off this week in New York, and with it the launch of Dubarry’s new style-focused GORE-TEX® outerwear line.
You won’t have to sacrifice appearance for waterproof comfort this winter. The line features GORE-TEX® two-layer technology that is breathable enough for your active lifestyle, no matter what the weather.
Here’s my favorite, the Swift, a ladies’ lightweight GORE-TEX®-lined belted jacket with hourglass silhouette. Pictured here in navy…
- GORE-TEX® two-layer technology
- Waterproof and breathable
- Lightweight microfiber
- Smooth and soft hand feel
- Zip and stud center fastening
- Yarn dyed poly plaid lining
- Faux suede trim on collar and inner cuff
- Epilate detail on shoulders
- Concealed zipper inner pockets
- Hand warming pockets
- Adjustable studded cuff
- Adjustable full self-belt
Preview the collection in person this week at the Hampton Classic Horse Show Boutique Garden, in Bridgehampton, NY.
Alternately, visit www.dubarry.com or call 1-866-658-3569.
Go Dubarry, and Go Riding!
Leave a Comment