Fashion: Top 10 equestrian Etsy finds
Etsy is an internet clearinghouse for totally random crap. Here are a few particularly awesome items for horse and rider we stumbled upon on the site.
1. I KNOW there are some horsey hipsters in the house who would pay good money for this amazing ’90s Horse Splatter Print Crop Top.
2. How about this Horse Hoof Ring in Sterling Silver? It’s like a tiny horse is hugging your finger!
3. Show everybody at your barn how (temporarily) hardcore you are with this Horse Temporary Tattoo!
4. Know what would look amazing hanging out the back of your breeches? A Derpy Hooves Tail!
5. Of course you’ve got to have the Derpy Hooves Wig to match!
6. Barn friendly? Maybe not. But these Country Cowgirl Horse High Heel Shoes are a must for any horse girl with a shoe fetish.
7. If it’s sturdy enough to carry 50 pounds of feed, this Recycled Horse Feed Market Tote can definitely handle a trip to the grocery store.
8. The only thing that would make this Vintage Horse T Shirt better would be if there was a bald eagle flying across the moon and maybe a wolf in the background howling at an American Flag.
9. Stand out from the competition at your next horse show with these Sparkling Glitter Tinsel Tail Extensions!
10. Look how excited this horse is to be wearing a custom Horse Halter Monogram!
Go Etsy, and Go Riding!
Leave a Comment