Jimmy Wofford Hearts Horse Nation #WHY YOU SHOULD, TOO

Contributor Guidelines #CAN I GET A HOOF WITH THIS THING?

Become a Horse Nation Sponsor! #IT'S A WIN-WIN SITUATION

The Ultimate Rolex Field Guide #SMARTPAK STORY OF THE WEEK

By Wylie | 45,259 views

2013 ‘Worst Horse Photo EVER’ Awards: And the winners are…

From awkward to confusing to just-plain-wrong, these photos of horses and their people make us feel all weird inside.

WORST FAMILY PORTRAIT

WORST WEDDING PHOTO:

h321C09B5

[memebase.cheezburger.com]

82f7827d8e9a9e69cb53b4b645bb3ec0-awkward-newly-weds-riding-horses

[collegehumor.com]

WORST PREGNANCY PHOTO:

35cbba500649b256c0a8b24789a202ec-pregnancy-photo-taken-with-horse-will-make-you-feel-weird

[funpicture.org]

OVERALL WORST PHOTO:

Caption-Contest-Who-Socially-Awkward-Dude

[holytaco.com]

Go Riding.

There are 8 comments for this post

1. Debbie says:

Aww, I love both of the old people ones! I guess you know I’ll be having one of those of me when the time comes!!

2. Jill Stanford says:

my eyes! my eyes!

3. julie says:

OK… The second family photo, oh, the second. My first of many ‘WHY?!’ moments. Horse in the house with stripper pole and party looks a lot like a “Harlem Shake” scene about to happen. Naked girl on Belgian horse, lady Godiva theme and all understood, WHY is there a manure of the month club?? Naked polo player- WHY? Horse and rider costume- do not even know where to start- had to look up the ‘two-headed horse’ to even know what she was going for. The second horse head bound to the human head looked dangerous, and why just the head? The last one, again, WHY? And poor horse.

4. megan says:

Um why is the pregnant woman naked on the horse? And why do people get naked then get on a horse? I mean, what is the fascination with that?

5. Briana says:

That last one with the Elvis impersonator was something I never needed to see… and wish I could “un-see”

6. Judith says:

I think Julie used the key word (a few times, actually): WHY?

If for my (our) amusement, then I think the mission was accomplished :-)

7. tracy says:

I tried a family picture with my husband and horses..couldn’t get my husband to behave for the picture….now he is my ex-husband…LMAO. I’m sorry, but I have no clue what it is with the naked-on-a-horse..and naked-on-a-horse-while-pregnant picture is supposed to signify…GROAN

8. Krista says:

Oh, what would George say? Pic 1: I am always impressed with riders who work to instill ground manners in their mounts. Here, the handler is clearly introducing new sensory challenges and came well prepared with an over the nose stud chain. He has dropped his right shoulder which weakens his base of support and may explain why he is unable to direct his horse’s energy in a positive manner. In future attempts the handler my find it easier to not cradle an infant during groundwork exercises. The assistant is occupied with controlling the remaining sensory challenges, though if this were in my clinic, I’d recommend dropping the dogs and grabbing the child, allowing the handler to attend to the larger issue. But that’s just how we do it on the east coast, I’m aware that other areas of the country follow different standards. Unfortunately.

(I could go on and on…)

Please, feel free to post your own comment

* these are required fields