Your Essential Guide #WEGcheatsheet

WEG Schedule of Events #what'swhen

HN'S WEG Diary #wishyouwerehere

The Latest from WEG #thisjustin

By Wylie | 13,262 views

One Post, 10 Years of Budweiser Clydesdale Superbowl Awesomeness

As we get geared up to cry in public during tonight’s airing of the heartwarming 2013 commercial, let’s press rewind for a moment.

Here’s a look back on the past 10 years of Budweiser Clydesdale commercials:

• 2002

• 2003

• 2004

• 2005

• 2006

• 2007

• 2008

• 2009

• 2010

• 2011

• 2012

• And… new for 2013!!!

Tell us which is your favorite in the comments section below!

Go Clydesdales.

There are 15 comments for this post

1. Love this years the best! I cry every time!

2. 2013: Clydesdales heartwarming 2013 commercial. “Brotherhood”.

3. wylie says:

I love the new one too. I have cried EVERY time I’ve seen it, and I have seen it…. several times.

4. Janet says:

Much as I love the suggestion of the name “Devotion” for the colt, I would imagine “Buddy” will probably win out.

5. 48north says:

For the ad which is the most fun, I’d vote for the “Streaker”, but the sentimental vote goes for this year’s ad. Everyone to whom I sent a link for it came away with tears in their eyes.

6. kim says:

My personal fav is the snowball fight. But I also love this years ad.

7. Lynne Carver Thames says:

The 911 salute by far. But then again I love them all.

8. There was one I didn’t think could get better with the little Clydesdale was trying to pull the wagon by himself….but this one this year is a winning….as a horse owner it really touched the heart…we know what the Clydesdale breeder was feeling….one know the heart….

9. I like this years the best but I also like the snowball fight one and the team commercial one where the dog trains Hank

10. debrahaw says:

love this year but love the donkey one too….

• 48north says:

I have a grulla donkey that looks just like–and sounds just like–the one in the Clydesdale wannabe commercial, so I have to like that one, too. Even though I picked a fave earlier, I have to say that all of them are good. Even the bad ones are pretty good. The only ones I don’t care for are the ones that have little in the way of horse content.

11. 48north says:

This years’s Clydesdale commercial was the favorite of all of the watchers of the Super Bowl, too.

12. Jon says:

2013. The best

13. Morgan horse says:

9-11 Themed was unforgettable obviously, Rocky Balboa Clydesdale was awesome, and this years was a tear jerker! I just want to shake the hand of the marketing genius that started this!

14. Why are some of the videos coming up as private? I want to see them all.

Please, feel free to post your own comment

* these are required fields