Let the games begin, Horse Nation! Hope you enjoyed the first day of Olympic equestrian competition as much as we did.
For a moment, let’s rewind 16 years (has it really been that long?) to the ’96 Atlanta Olympics.
It was a good year to be a swimmer; not as pleasant to be an equestrian. With an average summer temperature of 90 degrees and soaring humidity, teams and event organizers alike faced the challenge of keeping our equine athletes safe and healthy in less-than-ideal weather conditions.
Summer Games is a product of the research that came out of those preparations.
Summer Games contains a research-proven electrolyte formulation that was originally developed for the horses competing at the 1996 Olympics. Formulated using the results of extensive research studies investigating the composition of sweat, Summer Games contains both key electrolytes and trace minerals in the actual amounts that are present in the sweat.
Formulated using the results of extensive research studies investigating the composition of sweat, Summer Games contains both key electrolytes and trace minerals in the actual amounts that are present in the sweat.
- Adjustable serving rates allow you to easily meet your horse’s individual electrolyte needs
- Affordable price allows you to consistently replenish key electrolytes in appropriate ratios
- Concentrated formula ensures your horse receives both critical electrolytes and trace minerals, not sugar and other fillers
- Unique ingredients support optimal performance and speedy recovery during exercise or stressful situations
Electrolytes are a must for performance horses who live in a hot, humid climate. And, for a limited time Kentucky Performance Products is offering readers a chance to win a year’s supply of Summer Games Electrolyte.
Simply fill out a form on the Kentucky Performance Products website here for a chance to win. While you’re at it, be sure to check out KPP’s new “Does your horse have a song?” contest for a chance to win a Theodore O’Connor Breyer autographed by Karen and David O’Connor!
Go Kentucky Performance Products, and Go Riding.
- Send an email to wylie, the author of this post at email@example.com